Effective January 1, 2021
Tops For Shoes, operates the www.topsforshoes.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Tops For Shoes uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Tops For Shoes may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Tops For Shoes
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY:
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where we may request personally identifiable information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND THE WAY WE USE IT:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Tops for Shoes website. At this time you may e-mail us from links on all of our product pages. We retain only your return e-mail address for responding to inquiries you make. We do not use such addresses for any other purpose and do not share with outside parties. We do not collect nor retain any other information as a result of your use of the Tops for Shoes website.
Upon placing an order with us via our toll-free telephone number, the following personal information is retained in our store computer:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
We do not retain credit/debit card information. The store computer is in no way accessible via the internet. It is a closed, proprietary system.
We add all persons who order from us to our in-store preferred customer list. We do not sell/share this list with outside parties. Several times a year, we send notices regarding in-store promotions to customers in our local region. Only customers shopping via any means will receive any current offers if their name is in our computer file. You may opt-out of our mailing list the following ways:
- By calling our toll-free number: 1-888-644-8677
- Writing to us at: PO Box 3071, Asheville, NC 28802
- By e-mailing us at email@example.com
- By choosing the "opt-out" option on promotional e-mails you may receive from us
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY:
Transmissions over the internet are never 100% secure or error-free. As a result, we do not, and cannot, guarantee the security, accuracy, or completeness of the Personal Information we gather from you. However we have implemented reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the information we receive from you.
We do not direct this website to children under the age of 13 and do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from children. We direct this website to persons in the United States only, and do not intend it for use by persons located in other jurisdictions. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please do not use this website.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 1-888-644-8677