Style 61202 in mauve/salmon
- WEIGHT: 21 oz per pair
- HEIGHT: 3"
- HEEL-TO-TOE DROP: 8mm
LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER
- Combines a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner durability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
DANNER PLYOGO MIDSOLE
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
VIBRAM® 460 OUTSOLE
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
HOW IT FITS
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.